Dienstag, 10. November 2015

:*: BoDyFoRm :*: Blog goes online :) YAY

♡ Hey Lovelies .. ♡

... this is my new blog.. i just made this one for my little secondlife store

:*: BoDyFoRm :*:

 

i just startet this one, to have some to write you.. to inform you, to keep my english, ´cause i am a german woman.

in rl .. i am a 39 years old mom of one little son.. he is my sunshine.. he is 6 and thats the reason, i am just online, when he´s sleeping. the most time i spend in secondlife is in the evening. i am married to the most best man, a woman can ever wish to have. he is the love of my life..

in sl ..i am trying to do some skins and clothes.. but .. for me it´s more just for fun. i am really happy and proud of myself, when someone gives me an fav on Flickr or just buy something in my little online store in secondlifes marketplace. 
maybe in the near future, i want to start a little, just a small little inworld store, just to have an inworld location for you.. but.. if times up.. you will get some infos ^^

this blog will show you in the future my new relaeses, previews and other informations.

of course i will get in some blogger groups and other important groups, to get my stuff under the people.. :))) 

so.. after that.. wish you all the best and i really thank you, for beeing a part of my second life ! .)

Hugs .. Cari ♡




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen